Saturday, September 4, 2010

"In Love with YPC"

By Jacob Miaczynski

I am in LOVE with the Young People's Chorus of Erie because of what it has done for me, and the people that have helped me through this year and a half! At my school I am not the most wanted one there, but with YPC it is a whole different story! I love coming because everything is very special to me. I have made so many friendships, and learned new languages in different songs. We sing this one memorable song called "Oye." In this song everybody is smiling, laughing, and having the time of our lives! I have had so many experiences at Choir Camp, and they are all GOOD ones. I have made so many friendships in the past 2 years! I have stayed connected with some of them for a year until I saw them again. That is how strong the LOVE of FAMILY is in YPC. We all have different backgrounds and in some awesome way, we all love each other so much and we are building LIFELONG relationships. I know the Young People's Chorus of Erie will go on forever, and even when I graduate all around I will go to every concert that YPC has. The 3 words that will be used in YPC the most that will live on forever are LOVE, FAMILY, MUSIC. I love YPC so much, I am CRAZY for it! YPC will live in my heart forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment