Tuesday, August 10, 2010


A night of well-earned rest seems to have paid off in a big way for our campers! The day campers came back this morning all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed with both their Spanish lyrics AND dancing in tip-top shape (yesterday these were their two biggest fears), and word is that the residential campers were also in top choreographic form this morning. Parents and friends, you are in for a real treat at the end of the week!

Today's lunch crowd had plenty to say about Choir Camp 2010:

"This week for camp has been great. We had great activities. There was swimming, and tonight we get to sing The National Anthem at the Seawolves game. Hopefully everything will continue to go well through this week!" - David C.

"It has only been two days and I my decision to join YPC [after camp ends] has been greatly influenced. I actually enjoy working hard with other people that want this as bad as I do. In fact, I can tell I am working hard because of how tired I am at the end of the day. I am really excited to learn what they have to offer here and am very thankful I was given this opportunity!" - Katlyn K.

"This is how I know I love YPC : when 3 hours of practice feels like 20 minutes. I have missed YPC all through July, and am so so so happy to be back, doing what I love, again." - Meredith S.

Now we are gearing up for our performance of the National Anthem at the Erie Seawolves Game tonight and all of the campers are getting more exited with each passing moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment