Monday, June 13, 2011

Busride thoughts... Day 1

I am soooo excited to be on tour. It is my first tour and I am very nervous. I can’t wait to see new places meet new people. I am so grateful to be here and to get to know more about everyone in YPC. I hope this is the first of many concerts for me. This is a dream come true.


Jenna Van Houwe

* * *


What a day already! I’m sitting with Meredith Supinski!! She is amazing!! We have been listening to music on her IPod (Hairspray!!) I absolutely love this tour!! We are now going to practice Riki-Tiki-Tavi on the bus!


*Time to practice*


Practice on the bus went better than I expected! I just saw the KDKA radio antenna!! I just did a report on there! Sweet! This trip just keeps getting better!!


It is now 12:06- WE ARE IN PITTSBURGH!!! Oh my gosh!! We are here! We just passed the Roberto Clemente Bridge!!! We are now in downtown Pittsburgh. I’ll post later!!


Jacob Miaczynski



No comments:

Post a Comment