Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Staff Blog- Caitlin Henning


Greetings on Day 2 of the YPC Erie Tour Across the Commonwealth! Yesterday was my first official day as the new Assistant Conductor and Director of Education for YPC Erie and I don’t think I could have had a better first day on the job anywhere else! I am so impressed with the commitment to excellence that these young people demonstrate! Our first concert in Pittsburgh was a great success! The choristers brought so much energy, enthusiasm, and musicianship to the stage. At the reception after the concert, the audience members expressed how much they enjoyed the performance and many commented on how the choirs made them feel emotionally connected to the music. I’m having so much fun getting to know everyone and I can’t wait to see what the rest of the week has in store. We have arrived at State College for what I’m sure will be another exciting and impressive performance!


Caitlin Henning


*This is a picture of YPC Erie's two newest staff members departing Erie yesterday: Caitlin Henning and Rich Basler

No comments:

Post a Comment