Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'll be seeing you, in all the old familiar places...

Hello everyone! I am so excited to see you all in a month. Can you believe it, a month!! This will be my 2nd YPC Erie Choir Camp and I am thrilled to be a part of it again. When I transferred up to Erie for school, I was very anxious about not being a part of something or not fitting in. Then, one day, Dr. Bishop asked me to be a rehearsal assistant for YPC and I found a family to be a part of. I cannot wait to see all your shining faces and to hear you do what you do best, sing! I get the best feeling in the world when I listen to you sing. Seeing all of you new and returning choir camp members come together and do what you love for a week is one of the greatest experiences I have had. I am sure all of you will feel the same. We are all one big family, joined together by music, and it's a wonderful thing. I feel like a momma hen when I'm there, because I am so proud of all of you for what you accomplish at camp. All the camp counselors have been talking about this week for a very long time and we are all looking forward to reuniting with you and meeting some of you for the first time!

I'll be seeing you,

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment